Things done so far
- Migrated from bootstrap 2.3.2 to bootstrap 3.
- Design changes:
- Removed death space in Global panel
- Fixed tables styling
- Made panels to horizontal navbars
- The current selected request is represented clearly
Things I learned
- If you do migration from bootstrap 2 to 3 be careful if you use modals with external content. (In bootstrap 3 the whole modal needs to be defined in the external source not just the body)
- It seems that the old selenium drivers are useless so we need to use the new ones.
What's up next:
The pencil down was already called but I will continue to work on the pyramid debug toolbar.
The reasons are simple: my work is currently not mergable I have to fix the selenium test, add some unit tests and polish the GUI a bit more. Then release an alfa and poke the experienced people to give bugreports and then when mcdonc approves it release with the new pyramid.
I think only then the GSoC work makes sense.
I would like to thank you all I learned a lot.